With its remote location on the West Coast, this hotel lies in one of the less developed regions of Zanzibar, only twenty minutes from the historic town of Stone Town. It really is hidden away down a 4km track through a coconut plantation and you emerge through the trees to a courtyard filled with tropical flowers, palms and a stunning view of the deep blue ocean. Modern and chic in typical Zanzibar Arabic style, and offering a selection of interleading rooms, this resort is perfect for families and there is also a kids club. The resort is relaxed and tranquil but don’t think there’s nothing to do; water sports, a gym and tennis and squash courts will keep you occupied, and a sunrise or sunset beach ride on one of the resident stable’s beautiful horses. Sea Cliff’s golf course, the first, and only golf course in Zanzibar, opened in December 2014. Designed by South African Peter Matkovitch the 9 hole course with 18 tees showcases many of the natural features of the island.
|01 AUG 2017 - 30 OCT 2017 ** Book & pay by 31 MAY 2017 **
- Return flights to Zanzibar
- Pre-payable airport/security taxes
- Return airport/hotel transfers in Zanzibar
- 1 night accommodation at The Aviator Hotel in Johannesburg for clients travelling from Cape Town & Durban
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Seacliff Resort & Spa
- Breakfast & dinner daily