Our most popular holiday in Peru, the ancient allure of Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley meet the buzz and bustle of Lima and Cusco in time spent with Insiders who share personal tales of their beloved country.
|Package Validity||Set departure dates between: 10 FEB 2018 - 27 OCT 2018 ** Book & pay by 24 NOV 2018 & SAVE R2890 - discount already included in price ***|
- Return airport/hotel transfers at selected times
- 7 nights’ 4* & 5* hotel accommodation
- Breakfast daily & 2 lunches (including Be My Guest) & 4 dinners
- Touring by luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi
- Assistance of an expert Travel Director & driver
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences & free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing & surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges & local taxes
- VIP entry to many sights
- Visit: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu & Cusco
You'll enjoy Insider moments like… learning to weave in the Sacred Valley, watching centuries-old dyeing techniques, passed from mother to daughter, as the weavers keep their Andean traditions alive. Meeting the curator of the world's largest private collection of pre-Columbian art at the Larco Museum in Lima. And hearing tales of Dr. Diez Canseco's illustrious ancestors, as you tour his mansion, a traditional country house, and settle down to a home-cooked Peruvian meal with him.
THE TRAFALGAR DIFFERENCE
Be My Guest
Dining experience with a local family.
Visit a nunnery, see Kalaga tapestries and gold leaf being made, learn about Thanaka; a traditional cosmetic, visit a local market and see the ethnic Pa-O, Danu and Intha people at Inle Lake.
Enjoy at least one surprise Hidden Treasure.
Oil Lamp Ceremony, Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon You'll take part in a traditional oil lamp lighting ceremony with the locals at sunset and learn how your participation helps fund the pagoda's upkeep.
in Pakkoku, Bagan and Inle Lake.